|Pan-seared Chicken with Tomato-Olive Relish|
Craving for some fancy looking and glorious tasting chicken? You think you can only have those in fancy restaurants? Well, you’re wrong. You can have a fancy chicken meal on your dinning table specially made by you!
Here’s a pan-seared chicken with tomato-olive relish that is very easy and very quick to make.
I made this meal for Father’s Day, and my family really enjoyed it that they wanted to have some more. My dad even told me that he’d rather eat the meal that I made than to eat out at a restaurant.
You guys should also try this out!
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (separate them)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil (you can use the spiced basil if you want)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted olives
1. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add 1 teaspoon oil (swirl to coat)
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper to the chicken and mix them well
4. Add the marinated chicken to pan and cook it for 6 minutes on each side or until done
5. While the chicken cooks, combine remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, basil, and vinegar in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk
6. Add the mixed ingredients once both sides of the chicken is cooked.
7. Add cherry tomatoes and olives
8. Let it all heat up for 1 minute
9. Serve it to your family/friends
What’s great about this meal is that it uses olive oil, which is healthy making this meal less carby. It also has tomatoes and olives which are also very good for your health. As you can see, I forgot to remove the skin, but it still tastes great. But without the chicken skin, this meal will be very healthy and less carby. So try it, and have a healthy and happy meal time!