My sister and I got so bored and hungry that we decided to experiment on the food that’re available in our kitchen. Here’re some of what we found:
- 2 Cans of Sardines with tomato sauce
- Cheese (one that melts)
- Basil leaves
- Olive oil
In an instant, we decided to make a fancy looking pasta meal for our family!
Here’s how we did it:
- Boil the pasta noodles in water with salt until it’s cooked
- While waiting for the pasta to cook, cube the 2 big garlic cloves
- Slice 1 big tomato into tiny pieces
- On a heated pan, put the Olive oil and wait for it to heat up.
- Once it’s hot, you can now place the garlic, tomato, sardines, and olives on the hot pan
- Grate the cheese on the hot pan with the other ingredients
- Once the sauce is done and the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and mix it with the sauce
- Put pepper, some salt, and basil leaves to add flavor to it
- Congratulations! You now have a fancy looking homemade olive sardine pasta!
- Eat and enjoy with your family and/or friends ♥
It’s really simple to make and it’s tastes heavenly. Try it! Your family/friends will surely enjoy it.